If you haven’t registered your trademark:
- You don’t own your brand.
- You’re vulnerable to IP theft.
- You’re losing money right now.
We're changing the narrative. We're leading the way to normalize systemically excluded visionaries owning their IP, having access to capital and serving in positions of power to impact communities for good.
And yes, these macro changes start with your ideas. Owning your IP is an investment in social advancement.
Ready to learn how to own, protect and profit from your brands? Better yet, I'll teach you how to avoid getting your trademark registration CANCELED!
“Protect + Profit: Critical Steps for Maintaining Your Trademark Registration and Increasing Revenue."
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Filing requirements to keep your federal trademark registration ACTIVE
- How to avoid critical mistakes that can get your registration CANCELED
- Business operations + policy best practices for strengthening trademark rights
- How to "police" your trademarks to protect against infringers and IP theft before litigation
- IP as a revenue channel: licensing + brand partnerships
The last thing any founder wants is to throw away a year or more of work securing a trademark registration, just to have it canceled because mandatory steps weren't taken. Let's make sure that NEVER happens to you!
Complete your purchase to get access to indispensable attorney-created content today.