Innovation + Influence: How to Protect and Profit from your Brands through Trademark Registrations
If you haven’t registered your trademark:
- You don’t own your brand.
- You’re vulnerable to IP theft.
- You’re losing money right now.
We're changing the narrative. We're leading the way to normalize systemically excluded visionaries owning their IP, having access to capital and serving in positions of power to impact communities for good.
And yes, these macro changes start with your ideas. Owning your IP is an investment in social advancement.
Whether this is your first trademark, or your next trademark, we’re here to help you explore, protect and profit from your audacious ideas.
Ready to learn how to own, protect and profit from your brands?
I’m providing access to my webinar “Innovation + Influence: How to Protect and Profit from your Brands through Trademark Registrations."
Here’s what we’ll cover:
When you should and should not file a federal trademark application
- Key market signals
- Identifying real time risks
Demystifying the federal trademark prosecution process
- What is the U.S.P.T.O.?
- Secrets to conducting a thorough clearance search in T.E.S.S.
- The timeline from application to registration
- Post-registration filing requirements to keep your trademark registration active
Why you MUST own your brand via a federal trademark application
- The most common types of infringement
- IP as a revenue channel
- Pre-litigation tactics against infringers (policing to protect your mark)
- Strategies to ensure you don’t lose your trademark rights
Don't miss this. Innovation happens where visionaries meet.